Into the Silence
Making use of Nephilim genetics, Archon scientists created a devastating biological weapon classified as “Zhou.” When deployed, the Zhou sludge would rapidly spread, devouring all in its path – prioritising biological matter – until it starved to death. Having pushed far beyond their design to gain individual sentience, the Zhou must now struggle against their unquenchable hunger if they are to coexist alongside the other races.
- You may function normally in all, non-heat related, hostile environments.
- You gain +2 Recovery when in the same space as a recently-deceased, organic corpse.
- +1 Survival, Physical, and Exotic
- Gain Language: Primal X’ion or Zhou
- You eat lots!
- -2 Electronics and Programming
- -2 Resupply to your group’s largest Spacecraft.
- Food Supplies last 2 fewer days for you.
- Complication: Prejudice from Nephilim
Play a Zhou if you:
- Are motivated by primal instincts.
- Want to be a sentient plant.
- Like to eat things.
- Like to change the shape of your body.
- Like to explore strange environments.
- Average Height: 1.5m
- Average Weight: 135kg
- Average Life Span: 32 years
- Bodies made from a wide range of materials (vegetation is most common)
- Mask-like faces.
- Not always bipedal.