Into the Silence
Rejected by their creators (the Archons) as inferior, the Corporation (formerly known as Vargarti) have grown to love the Great X’ion War because it freed them from an existence of insignificance and irrelevance. Discarding their racial identity, they are now eager to prove themselves. Not a nation in the classical sense, the Corporation is a massive corporate entity comprising millions of smaller, affiliated business enterprises – a purely capitalistic society.
- +2 Maximum Resources and Influence
- Gain 1 Resource and Influence
- +1 Wealth, Operations, and Tactical
- -1 Fate
- -2 Maximum Strength
- Complication: Prejudice from Kaltorans
Play a Corporate if you:
- Value social power.
- Value money and possessions.
- Value the individual over the group.
- Care about your appearance.
- Want to be a space merchant.
- Refuse to be defined by your genetics.
- Average Height: 1.7m
- Average Weight: 75kg
- Average Life Span: 80 years
- Yellow patterned skin along neck, back, shoulders, hairline